If you can deal with day-to-day problems and remain calm in the face of a crisis, you might have what it takes to work in the field of risk and crisis management.
Risk management is a crucial part of running a business, and our MSc Risk, Crisis and Resilience Management degree course will take your aptitude and mould it into expertise – so you’ll be ready to steer organisations through critical situations as a risk manager, ensuring both their success and yours.
On this course, you’ll learn how to identify, assess and manage strategic, organisational, environmental and technological risks, as well as threats presented by unpredictable situations.
You’ll get the knowledge and skills needed to become a proficient and capable risk manager, honing analytical and problem-solving abilities that are highly valued by employers.
On this course, you’ll:
- Learn from guest speakers who are experts in the field, providing insight into real-life scenarios and a practical take on managing risk
- Study key topics like Strategic Risk and Risk Behaviour, Crisis Management and Governance, and Organisational and Environmental Risk
- Be supported by academically qualified staff with research and consultancy experience, as well as links to industry
- Sharpen your analytical, decision-making and communication skills, learn how to manage risk more effectively, and make a difference in the organisation where you work
- Get to grips with the current tools and techniques used to understand risk management
- Have access to our library’s electronic resources 24/7, including thousands of e-journals and newspapers
- Choose to study either full-time (one year) or part-time (two years)
For details please visit the program webpage.